Rules & Troubleshooting
Please follow the rules, just this time!
• Never leave a burning candle unattended.
• Keep burning candles away from flammable materials, children and pets.
• Do not place candles on or near other heat sources.
• Burn the candles on heat resistant surfaces
• Extinguish candles with great care ensuring that hot wax does not splatter.
• Keep the hot wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches or any other flammable materials
• Do not allow anything to drop into the hot wax pool such as parts of the wick or a match
Keep in mind that we use wood wicks and sometimes ya gotta just let them warm up a bit! Try lighting it a few times as they can be temperamental. If your candle is still a virgin we recommended keeping it lit for 1-2 hours its first go around! Burn baby burn!
When you go to re-light candle make sure your wick is nice and cleaned up before lighting. Gently tap off any excess charcoal bits on the wick from the previous burn and your good to go!
All of our goods are hand poured SO if by some lucky chance your candle won't light and you've tried these tricks please feel free to contact me!